STEP 1 – Take some lessons
- At Heaton Moor Golf Club we offer coaching on a one to one basis or in group sessions
- You don’t need any equipment to start playing as we will provide it for you
GROUP COACHING LESSONS with Dave Cullen
The next sessions are:-
Adult Coaching: 20th Jan 2019 – 10th Feb 2019 – 4 week course
Junior Coaching: 20th Jan 2019 – 10th Feb 2019 – 4 week course
Adult Coaching: 3rd March 2019 – 31st March 2019 – 4 week course
Junior Coaching: 20th Jan 2019 – 31st March 2019 – 4 week course
STEP 2 – Practice
- Go to a driving range and practice hitting the ball
- If you have a back garden practice chipping the ball
STEP 3 – Trial membership
- We offer an amazing Trial membership at HMGC. 6 months membership for £170
- Full use of practice facilities, course and clubhouse
- Trial members are invited to a Welcome Meeting and to join a WhatsApp group. This helps new members get to know each other and arrange to play golf together
Once you have completed the Trial Membership we have many other types of membership to suit all pockets. You can even pay monthly, like a gym membership. Membership packages are advertised in the clubhouse foyer.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BUY:-
Clubs – Once you have decided to take up golf you will want to buy some clubs. There is no need to rush out and buy a set of Ping golf clubs! Our Club Pro Simon Marsh is very experienced with new members and will sort you out with second hand clubs. You don’t need a full set of clubs. He even lets you try them out on the course before you buy to see if you like them. He will also offer you good advice and let you buy one club at a time if you want.
Shoes – The Pro shop do a good range of golf shoes and you can also buy shoes online or at local stores like Decathlon.
Golf Bag – Again the Pro shop or you could buy second hand online
The Pro shop is very well stocked so pop in and have a look around.