1892 Club Rules
Heaton Moor Golf Club is pleased to be a member of the 1892 Club, formed by a number of golf clubs who were all founded – in 1892!
The benefit to HMGC Ltd members is that all members of the 1892 Club offer reciprocal courtesy of the course to visiting members from other 1892 Clubs, subject to the rules detailed below.
- Members make their own arrangements with the Secretary of the Club they wish to visit giving as much notice as possible.
- Do not turn up uninvited and expect to be able to play.
- Members could be required to take with them a letter of introduction and/or handicap certificate.
- Check with the host Club their dress rules and respect them.
- For visits to take place Clubs should be separated by at least 75 miles.
- These courtesies do not extend to anyone whose Club is not a member of the 1892 Club.
- Remember that when visiting other Clubs you are an ambassador of your Golf Club and when others visit us please extend every courtesy to them as our guests.
- Moderation in numbers at any one visit should be observed (a car load and not a coach load) as should be your number of visits to any particular Club.